USB Analog to Digital
ADC-4DU8 Analog to Digital Converter
with D to A Output
- 5 channels - 4 channels of 8 bit Analog to digital (256 increments) and 1 channel Digital to Analog
- Selectable reference voltage - allows for 0 to 3.3v, 0 to 5v or user supplied voltage input ranges
- Connects to USB, Powered from USB port
- Full technical support provided by on staff advisors
- Expandable to monitor up to 16 digital inputs or control up to 16 relays using EX-8M expansion cards or...
- Expandable to control up to 136 relays, monitor 136 inputs (or combinations of relays and inputs) using EXM-8, EXM-16 or EXM-32 Relay I/O Expansion Modules
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Android Compatible - Use with your Android tablet or phone - connects directly to USB port or monitor over network or Wi-Fi
- Use your own program to read, display and process the 4 analog inputs for any application or use the included software
- Source code examples included in Microsoft Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#, Microsoft ASP.NET and others
- Includes Data Logging Software, driver and software interface on CD. Requires USB type B cable (CC-USBB1 or CC-USBB6).
ELECTRONIC ENERGY CONTROL INC
14960 Maple Ridge Rd
Milford Center OH 43045-9016
TOLL FREE (24 hour order line)
Technical Support (937) 349-6000
Internet Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ©1996 - 2017 Electronic Energy Control, Inc.
All Rights Reserved