Analog to Digital
EECI Home Page
ADCT12-RS485 Temperature Interface
RS-485 Temperature Logger
- Connects to RS-485 (distance up to 4,000 feet)
- (4) Temperature Input channels -40F to 212F (-40C to 100C) ADC4-TRS485
- (8) Temperature Input channels -40F to 212F (-40C to 100C) ADC8-TRS485
- (12) Temperature Input channels -40F to 212F (-40C to 100C) ADC12-TRS485
- Includes 4, 8 or 12 Temperature Sensors (standard TO-92 package), Optional Outdoor and Wall mount sensors available. Extra sensors available TS-8 (package of 8)
- Optional Extended Range Sensors available -67F to 302F (-55C to 150C)
- Optional Extended Resolution (1/4 degree increments) available
- Full technical support provided by on staff advisors
- Expandable to monitor up to 8 digital inputs or control up to 8 relays using EX-8M expansion card
- Compatible with XP (SP3), Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
- Includes RS-485 Temperature Control Software allowing relays to be controlled by temperature setting
- Android Compatible - Use with your Android tablet or phone - connects to USB port or use over LAN, Wi-Fi, Internet or Mobile network.
- Use your own program to read, display and process the temperature inputs for any application or use the included software
- Source code examples for temperature and relay control included on CD in Microsoft Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#, Microsoft ASP.NET and others
- Includes remote access software that allows you to remotely download log files and view the temperatures remotely.
- Includes Data Logging Software, driver and software interface on CD. Requires power adapter (PS-5DC-1000).
ADC4-TRS485 Temperature Interface
ADC8-TRS485 Temperature Interface
ELECTRONIC ENERGY CONTROL INC
14960 Maple Ridge Rd
Milford Center OH 43045-9016
TOLL FREE (24 hour order line)
Technical Support (937) 349-6000
Internet Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ©1996 - 2017 Electronic Energy Control, Inc.
All Rights Reserved