Analog to Digital
EECI Home Page
ADC-T12 USB Temperature Interface
USB Temperature Logger
- Connects to USB - Powered from USB port
- (4) Temperature Input channels -40F to 212F (-40C to 100C) ADC-T4
- (8) Temperature Input channels -40F to 212F (-40C to 100C) ADC-T8
- (12) Temperature Input channels -40F to 212F (-40C to 100C) ADC-T12
- Includes 4, 8 or 12 Temperature Sensors (standard TO-92 package), Optional Outdoor and Wall mount sensors available. Extra sensors available TS-8 (package of 8)
- Optional Extended Range Sensors available -67F to 302F (-55C to 150C)
- Optional Extended Resolution (1/4 degree increments) available
- Full technical support provided by on staff advisors
- Expandable to monitor up to 16 digital inputs or control up to 16 relays (or combinations) using the EX-8M expansion card or...
- Expandable to control up to 136 relays, monitor 136 inputs (or combinations of relays and inputs) using EXM-8, EXM-16 or EXM-32 Relay I/O Expansion Modules
- Compatible with XP (SP3), Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
- Includes USB Temperature Control Software allowing relays to be controlled by temperature setting
- Android Compatible - Use with your Android tablet or phone - connects directly to USB port or use over LAN, Wi-Fi, Internet or Mobile network.
- Use your own program to read, display and process the temperature inputs for any application or use the included software
- Source code examples for USB temperature and relay control included on CD in Microsoft Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#, Microsoft ASP.NET and others
- Includes remote access software that allows you to remotely download log files and view the temperatures remotely.
- Includes Data Logging Software, driver and software interface on CD. Requires USB type B cable.
ADC-T4 Temperature Interface
ADC-T8 Temperature Interface
ELECTRONIC ENERGY CONTROL INC
14960 Maple Ridge Rd
Milford Center OH 43045-9016
TOLL FREE (24 hour order line)
Technical Support (937) 349-6000
Internet Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ©1996 - 2017 Electronic Energy Control, Inc.
All Rights Reserved